A successful and well-established systems integration company with offices in Dublin, London and Cork are currently recruiting a Level 1 Help Desk Agent to join their team in their offices located in Park West, Dublin 12.
You will be responsible for providing quality and professional service to customers and stakeholders by responding to incoming enquiries and requests. The Helpdesk Agent plays a pivotal role in delivering the service commitment our client has made to their customers.
This is a permanent job opportunity. The position is office based and all HSE guidelines are adhered to.
Your role will include:
- Providing Level 1 Helpdesk support to clients via phone and MS Teams.
- Trouble shooting issues and support the Technical Team to source and resolve issues
- Supporting clients in a patient and polite manner, acknowledging they may not understand IT
- Troubleshoot hardware, software and network issues
- Assist Senior Engineers when required on projects
- Manage and maintain accurate contact and account information
You will be the type of person who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and who pays attention to detail in your work. You must be courteous, patient and have a good telephone manner. This job requires a deep technical knowledge and full training will be provided to you so that you can carry out your job effectively. However, it is essential that you have a technical aptitude, 3rd Level Technical qualification and experience in a technical area. An understanding of mobile technology an advantage.
- Previous experience working on a busy Helpdesk an advantage
- Well-developed planning and organisational skills with a keen attention to detail
- The ability to work independently, flexibly and with a high degree of initiative
- Superior communication skills, written and verbal, must be fluent in English and possess great phone manner
- Ability to learn technical elements and apply them to a commercial environment
- Relevant qualifications in Information Technology or related field
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships and communicate across all levels in an organisation
Whats on offer
- Guideline base salary €30,000 depending on experience, Pension and Health Cover.
- Friendly, rewarding environment
- Fantastic work culture + supportive management + great work/life balance
- The potential to progress within this successful and ambitious business
- Immediate start available
Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Permit (Orientation Year Visa/Stamp 1G not included) in order to proceed for this position.
If you do not meet the essential requirements as outlined in this advert, we regret that we are unable to process your application.