PRL Custodian Team is a Market Leader in delivering Integrated Marketing Services. Custodian provide in-house Creative Studios, Graphic Design & Digital Production, Print & Campaign Procurement, Branded Merchandise, Warehousing & Logistics Services.
We are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to join our Finance Team located in Greenogue Business Park, Rathcoole, Co Dublin on a fixed term contract. (Due to the nature of our location, own transport is recommended).
ABOUT THE ROLE
This hands-on role is likely to appeal to a part qualified accountant who is looking to enhance their career in accounting.
Its includes a variety of tasks, which entail the preparation and upkeep of financial records, ensuring adherence to tax laws and regulations and analysing financial data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Part qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal, Written and Presentation)
- Strong background in managing multiple projects concurrently
- Can-do attitude and excellent work ethics
- Good team player that is capable of working with teams at all levels within the firm
- Ability to identify opportunities to improve client’s financial position
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide financial analysis and reporting, including monthly management reporting, and contribute to the company’s financial strategy and decision-making process.
- Conduct a comprehensive reconciliation of all major balance sheet accounts, such as Fixed Assets, Debtors & Creditors Control accounts, Bank Reconciliations, Taxation Prepaids, Accruals, and Intercompany Accounts, and establish KPIs and monthly targets.
- Prepare P&L and balance sheet reconciliations and perform variance analysis.
- Reconcile intercompany and bank accounts and investigate any discrepancies.
- Manage Fixed Assets and CAPEX.
- Conduct FX and currency translations.
- Prepare and file VAT Returns.
- Provide weekly reporting on revenue, costs, and margins.
- Participate in the purchase ledger by producing Supplier Turnover reports and performing statement reconciliations as needed
What’s in it for you?
The chance to work for a company that partners with global flagship brands, presenting a valuable opportunity for professional growth and development. Additionally, you will benefit from:
- Attractive remuneration package depending on experience
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Hybrid Option
- Flexible working
- Free on-site Gym
Please kindly note that you need to have a valid EU Working Visa to proceed for this position.
If you do not meet the essential requirements as outlined in this advert, we regret that we are unable to process your application.