As a result of expansion plans and continued ongoing success we currently have an opportunity for a management accountant to join our team in Rathcoole, Co Dublin
All roles are Permanent, Fulltime & Pensionable.
Who we are:
PRL work in partnership with flagship brands across a variety of sectors including Food & Drink, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics, Industrial and Healthcare.
This position is responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- As required assist with all areas of month end accounting and reporting tasks for the entities assigned, including preparation of journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliations and financial reports
- Preparation of monthly management accounts. co-ordinate input from various operational departments to ensure the integrity and accuracy of the P&L statement & Balance Sheet.
- Manage the monthly close off procedure to ensure deadlines are met.
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation of all Balance Sheet accounts
- Full Monthly Reconciliations for key P&L accounts – Revenues, Cost of Sales, Margins, Labour & Payrolls
- Providing general accounting assistance including reviewing and analysing detailed financial information
- Intercompany Management and reconciliation.
- Fixed Asset & CAPEX Management.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the reporting processes.
- Develop business knowledge and relationships and provide relevant analysis and insight to support and influence decisions
- Support Business Controllers with preparation of business reports.
- Support the Business Controller in the Preparation of Budgets, Re-forecasts and long-term forecasts
- Preparation and filing of VAT Returns.
- Preparation of annual financial statements for audit review and assisting in the preparation of Corporation tax returns.
- Preparation of various statutory returns i.e. CSO Returns.
- Cash collection actual versus target, weekly reviews with cash collection team, new account opening procedures etc.
- Weekly wage reports highlighting areas of concern (overspend)
- Participate in financial projects & process improvement initiatives across the various business segments
- Implement & Maintain Process Documentation
- BIF Assignments and Reconciliation
- Assisting AP & AR teams with account enquiries where required.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Part qualified or newly qualified accountant. Minimum of two years work experience.
- Strong analytical, data analysis and organisational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and within cross functional group
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Open, flexible, and willing to undergo change and process improvements
This is a permanent role offering a competitive salary with an immediate start.
Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Permit (Orientation Year Visa not included) in order to proceed for this position.