In partnership with our client, we are recruiting for a Marketing & Business Development Executive. This is an
exciting opportunity to join a well-established team and learn from experts in their industry.
They lead the way in the creation of eye-catching and inspiring walls, signs and displays in the places where we live, work and play, by expertly supplying and supporting those who build them.
Originally serving the signage and display market, the group has recently rebranded and now comprises of two companies of which the newly formed division will supply the architecture and design market.
- As marketing and business development executive you will, plan, manage and co-ordinate all marketing campaigns and activities, both internally and externally
- Create opportunities for the sales team by qualifying target accounts
- Liaising with the sales team to improve customer relationships, the buying process and qualifying target accounts
- Maintaining and expanding the company’s marketing database
- Reporting on baseline metrics to show the number of leads coming from each channel
- on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Planning and coordination of events, including product launches, showroom visits and workshops
- General administrative duties
Skills and Experience
- 1-2 years’ relevant experience in a Sales or Marketing admin role
- Educated to degree level in relevant marketing discipline
- Team-player, comfortable working in a small business environment where flexibility is
- Experience in using social media platforms such as Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn
- High level of computer literacy in Microsoft Power Point, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent attention to detail
- Very strong communication skills particularly in relation to interfacing with current
- customers/vendors and other departments
- Strong project, organisational and time management skills
- Result oriented where you use and analyse data.
- Ability to build relationships to support team members, share resources and knowledge
If this role appeals to you and you fulfill the required criteria, please submit your CV.
If you do not meet the essential requirements as outlined in this advert, we regret that we are unable to process your application.