Are you an experienced Marketing Executive / Assistant and want a new challenge?
Do you have experience in:
- Coordinate design projects with graphic design agency.
- Create new briefs, review and provide feedback.
- Manage all company POS and promotional materials.
- Assist in delivering the Company’s digital marketing strategy
- Support field sales team and key account contacts to deliver marketing supports
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of all promotional activity
- Desk market research, data collation and competitor analysis duties
- Organise events and trade show activity as required
- Manage invoice tracking for marketing activities
- Contribute to the creation of innovative marketing campaigns
- Third level qualification in a marketing, digital marketing or business-related area
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Must have a good eye for detail and time management skills
- Digital and social media marketing experience
- Strong computer and numeric skills – proficiency in excel essential
- Graphic design skills desirable e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator
- Commercial acumen and excellent people skills (customer-focused)
- Team player with ability to manage workload and work autonomously