We are currently recruiting for a Master Data Co-Ordinator for a successful FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company located in Rathcoole, Co Dublin.
The role includes the following:
- Set up and Maintenance of Product Master data on ERP System, co-ordinating with PRL Commercial/Supplier
- Mapping & Maintenance of PRL Codes to all Supplier Codes
- Maintaining Supplier Pricing Files
- Maintaining Customer pricing within Billing system
- Promotion set up and control within Billing system
- Set up pricing/contracts for new customers
- Set up and billing of claims ledger to third party suppliers
- Maintaining supplier pricing within ERP system
- Maintain Long Term Agreement/Rebate provisions by Customer
- Maintain Long Term Agreement/Rebate Provisions by Supplier
- Preparation of weekly commercial metrics
- Liaising with Key suppliers
- Trade terms Provisions Management
- Promotional Analysis to determine profitability, return on Investment and suitability for repeat of a promotion.
- Feedback to commercial team on profitability,
- Analysed by Customer
- Product Category
- Promotion type
- Others as required
- Work with Commercial Team to respond to Requests for Quotation from potential new customers.
- Assist commercial team in gathering Master data to take on any potential new client.
- Monthly reporting Pack to Commercial Team to be designed and agreed with a view to automating within the report writing tool.
- Develop a Weekly Metrics Report with the commercial team. Prepare and issue these Metrics.
- Control of accruals for Joint Business Plan and Long-Term Agreements
- Billing of FSD Principals for services provided.
- Reporting pack for principals to be agreed and provided as requested.
- Review of existing systems and processes with a view to improving and automation were possible.
- Work closely with the Financial Controller of the Business and the Head of Finance within the Division on other ad-hoc financial requirements.
- Strong analytical, data analysis and organisational skills
- A problem solver with commercial and business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing, negotiating and leadership skills required and proven effectiveness at working directly with senior leadership as well as front line staff
- Ability to work on own initiative and within cross functional group
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and other MS office products (Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint), PowerBI
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Open, flexible, and willing to undergo change and process improvements
- Relevant experience is advantageous
Whats in it for you:
- A competitive salary package depending upon experience
- A positive people focused culture
- Convenient free on-site parking
- Staff only free on-site gym
- State of the art purpore built office
- A professional environment comprised of driven yet supportive teams
Please kindly note that you need to have a valid EU Working Visa other than a Student Orientation Visa in order to proceed for this position.
If you do not meet the essential requirements as outlined in this advert, we regret that we are unable to process your application.