Our client, one of the world’s leading biscuits companys are currently recruiting a NI Sales Executive to work out of their Lisburn based office. This is a 12 month fixed term contract.
- The NI Sales Exec role reports into the NI Business Development Manager and together they form part of the Spar UK & NI team.
- The SE role will be responsible for supporting the NI BDM in the execution of UK sales agenda across the Northern Ireland accounts including Spar NI, Musgraves Retail NI, Dunnes NI, Nisa NI, Savage & Whitten and Musgrave Wholesale. This will involve;
- Full responsibility for managing changes within sales planner and ensuring customer sales price are entered into SAP
- Promotional planning for future promotional activities and that they are aligned with RG&P guidelines
- Full accountability for creating promotional and new line forms for all accounts
- Liaising with supply and demand planners to review base levels and ensuring sufficient stock levels are managed on time
- Working closely with the wider Spar team to align plans and collate POS requirements
- Attending meetings and sharing best practices with the rest of the team
- Communicating effectively with the field sales team and processing sample orders
- Responsible for validating and coding invoices and ensuring all back dated invoices are cleared
- The SE will have responsibility for trading relationships and account management at a local level in Musgrave Wholesale and Savage & Whitten, both Unitas members. This will involve the following;
- Build local overlay account plans that are aligned to the sales and marketing agenda to hit budget across the Buying Groups cluster
- Gain internal alignment & agree optimal local terms packages that drives sales, share, feature & distribution gains in-store
- Forecasting and delivery of monthly sales and profit targets
- Review the effectiveness of all Biscuits and Snacks promotions and make recommendations on future strategy
- Conduct facia store visits, reporting on own, competitor and adjacent category activity and sharing with key internal & external stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have previous experience at Account Management level within FMCG. While the role is based in Lisburn, 1-2 days per week working from home is a possibility. Basic salary for the role will be £26,500 with a company vehicle provided.