PRL Recruitment are looking to hire a Night Shift Warehouse Supervisor for our client in Ashbourne, Co. Meath.
Our client is an independently owned and operated foodservice company with a fleet of multi-temperature vehicles and warehouses.
Purpose of the role:
Responsible for the efficient and smooth day-to-day operations of all aspects of the warehouse and distribution elements of the business in the Ashbourne site night shift.
You will have an input into the management of warehouse staff and drivers, ensuring smooth running and efficiency of the night shift.
- Supporting and assisting Operations Manager (scheduling and management of routine vehicle maintenance, ensuring availability and compliance)
- Transport scheduling and route planning of deliveries
- Stock control and accuracy of stock levels
- Use initiative to identify peaks and troughs during the shift and assign tasks accordingly
- Contribute to team and motivate during busy periods
- Assist in identifying, developing and implementing process improvements
- Communicate effectively team members, drivers and Operations Manager
- Help embed training by providing ongoing guidance and support
- Complete regular Warehouse checks are maintained
- Ensuring all vehicles and MHE in line with legislation
- Ensuring all drivers use valid and correct licences
- Identify and report any Health and Safety concerns
- Valid Forklift and PPT licence
- Previous experience leading a team
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Experience of accurately meeting performance targets
- The ability to work as an individual as well as part of a team
- Awareness of Health and Safety
- Experience within Multi temperature warehouse environment would be an advantage
- Full clean driving licence
Full time permanent role
Salary €30,000 – €40,000 per annum depending on experience
Must have your own transport!