We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Supervisor Night Shift (Chill) to join our Team located in Aerodrome, Greenogue Business Park, Rathcoole, Co Dublin.
PRL is a family owned, Irish indigenous business who play a vital role in supporting consumers in everyday living.
We are proud of our long-standing reputation as a leading provider of end-to-end solutions in the freight, logistics, in-market sales and warehousing industry. We work in partnership with flagship brands across a variety of sectors, providing top-quality services that meet their unique needs and requirements.
We have a strong culture of putting people and our values at the very centre of everything we do, creating a sustainable future for our teams and our company.
PRL takes great pride in its acknowledgment as a TOP employer in 2024, which recognises our commitment to excellent people practices, policies and working conditions. With this certification we stand among 2,053 Top Employers spanning 121 countries/regions across five continents.
What’s in it for you?
The chance to work for a company that partners with global flagship brands, presenting a valuable opportunity for professional growth and development. Additionally, you will benefit from:
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Paid overtime
- Flexible Working: Five days over seven
- Night Shift: 10.00pm – 6.00am
- Role Specific Training Provided
- Genuine longer-term opportunities to develop your skillset
- Diverse & Inclusive Working Environment
- Top Quality Uniform/ PPE provided.
- Modern/ well maintained facilities
- Canteen facilities with complimentary tea & coffee
- Free Onsite Parking
- Maternity & Paternity Leave Top up
- Sick Pay Policy
- Pension with employer contribution
- Wellness Initiatives
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
The Chill Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for overseeing a wide variety of warehouse activities including allocate work assignments to warehouse operatives to ensure that work schedule is completed on time and that priority issue are given precedence. Ensure that housekeeping, health, and safety standards are maintained and report any breach of standard to the Operations Manager. Demonstrate leadership, accountability, and responsibility in the performance of duties while on shift.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
The duties include but are not limited to:
- Supervising the functions and working of the all-warehouse team members.
- Delegating and assigning tasks and targets and evaluating the working of staff.
- Adhering to the compliance of all legal and safety procedures of working.
- Supervise and assist in daily warehouse areas including assigning work to be completed on shift, monitor progress and intervene/provide support as needed.
- Liaise with Clients, Stock Controller and Goods-inwards to ensure that the required product is available on time.
- Ensure that work procedures in practice are in line with current iteration of relevant SOP and that direct reports are informed.
- Actively monitor and manage attendance control including absenteeism, time keeping and adherence to breaks.
- Interpreting company policies to workers and enforcing safety regulations.
- Recommending measures to improve quality of service, increasing efficiency of department and work crew and equipment performance.
- Highlight and report any product damage and encourage direct reports to do likewise.
- Identify and report any faulty or damaged equipment in use in the warehouse and follow up to ensure corrective action is implemented.
- Foster an environment where feedback can flow in all directions
- Must be flexibility in the areas of hours of work and work patterns at times requested by management.
Skills and Experiences:
The desired skills and experience include but are not limited to:
- Proven experience as a Warehouse Supervisor or similar role.
- Strong leadership and organisational skills.
- Excellent knowledge of warehouse procedures and best practices.
- Familiarity with inventory management software and systems.
- Ability to lift heavy objects and work in a physically demanding environment.
- Effective communication and interpersonal abilities.
Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Visa in order to proceed for this position.
If you do not meet the essential requirements as outlined in this advert, we regret that we are unable to process your application.