We are recruiting for a:
SALARY: Competitive and negotiable circa £25k
Excellent opportunity to join a busy office to support the administrative functions across the business. Immediate interview/ immediate start for the right individual.
Role and responsibilities:
- Office Admin based role all IT based admin
- A level of analytical skills and detail especially around the FOB business.
- Willing to come in and share the admin duties but also learn our business and the business of our suppliers.
- Learn our FOB (Ex-China) business
- Assist with tele-sales – customer services and meeting and greeting customers when they visit the showroom.
- A team player who can integrate with a busy office team and share the workload and communicate with the team.
- Possibly attending a couple of trade shows each year with the team and occasional training sessions in the UK.
- Learn from the existing team to become part of the structure of our business and build a long-term role within our Company.
- Possibly someone who has sales / FMCG / Support experience but wants to move to an office role.
- Someone who simply loves excelling at an administration role.
- Will require a good level of IT competency around Excel / PowerPoint/Word/Outlook
Salary negotiable based on experience and fit for the role but willing to invest right person.
To apply for the role or to find out further information, please do not hesitate to send your CV via the APPLY button below. Only those applicants who meet the criteria specified above will be contacted.
Not quite for you? If you know of anyone that maybe suitable for the role, or interested, please forward our details on to them.
Who are PRL?
PRL Recruitment serves businesses seeking to fill any roles. This includes Sales, Marketing & Management across FMCG, IT, ICT, B2B, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Sales Construction, Advertising and Automotive fields plus many more. We pride ourselves on matching great talent within any organisation.
We are the No.1 Recruitment Consultancy, operating on a whole Island basis. We remain the “go to” recruiter for high calibre talent for the Island of Ireland.