Part Qualified Accountant.
Are you a part qualified accountant looking to develop your career in a fast paced, progressive and evolving environment? An Assistant Management Accountant is required to join a growing team based in Malahide, north Co. Dublin.
In this role you will bring a hunger to become an integral part of the business, have a positive attitude and an ability to work across various departments within the company. You will have strong attention to detail with a focus on compiling and interpreting monthly and quarterly reports. An affable and modern, spacious working environment awaits you and this position offers a generous salary of €34-€36K depending on experience.
- Preparation and analysis of monthly and quarterly reports and KPI’s.
- Compilation and consolidation of group management accounts, both UK & ROI.
- Operational schedule management, resolution of supplier issues and invoicing.
- Assist the Financial Director with forecasting, budgeting and ad hoc duties.
- Part qualified AAT
- Experience with Xero and Sage.
- Strong Excel skills – Vlookups, Pivot tables and Formulas.
- Impeccable written, oral and presentation skills.
If this opportunity is the next step for you or somebody you know contact me immediately –