Our client, the world’s third largest leading premium spirits company has an opportunity for a Payroll Administrator to join the team on a 12 month contract. This is a broad role which will see the successful candidate have responsibility accross various different functions and is a great opportunity to develop your skillset.
- Preparation of weekly wages; oversee and maintain daily clocking information.
- Maintain the attendance clocking report, absenteeism report & sick leave files as necessary.
- Maintain annual leave files. Ensure hard & soft copies match.
- Manage payroll systems at Cooley and Kilbeggan.
- Creating payroll SEPA file and send to bank after approval.
- Create and upload weekly submission to Irish Revenue to ensure compliance with PAYE modernisation.
- Create payroll reports for Finance.
- Log all invoices on shared drive & monitor percent completion at month end.
- Prepare scanning of invoices 2 days per week.
- File invoices.
- File statements on a daily basis and ensure accuracy. Contact vendors and request outstanding invoices if required.
- Assist with archiving.
- Coordinate with GBS on supplier payment dates.
- Follow up with management team on invoice approvals.
- Follow up with suppliers for month end invoices.
- Liaise with AP team for payment confirmations in response to vendor requests and any issues regarding failed payments.
- Oversee vendor Bank master data controls
- Liaise with OU and AP team on ant vendor issue on invoices.
- Keep track of all invoices coming from Kilbeggan site and communicate any issues with invoices.
- Ensure information is flowing in a manner consistent with required weekly and monthly deadlines.
- Ensuring all month end invoices have been received, scanned and posted to correct GL namely main commodity invoices.
- Manage the post-delivery to and from the site.
- Confirm receipt of all invoices into the invoice register. Distribute to team members including Kilbeggan site.
- Setup PO’s & process invoices through to approval.
- Create invoices for certain suppliers and create expense invoices for those with no access to PC.
- Gather and match up delivery dockets to correct invoices.
- Vendor creation & Set Up Issues – working with appropriate team-members and vendor contact to identify, find a solution and resolve any issues.
- Review of NAV master data templates.
- Managing Office Supplies administration for the site.
- Assist with accounts audit, gather invoices and supply auditors with any information needed regarding delivery dockets for invoices.
- Yearly archiving of administration information.
- Provide support to office, finance and logistics managers.
- Backup for Customer Service & Logistics department.
Qualifications & Experience
- 2-3 years payroll & office administration experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Proven ability to work on own initiative and to build and maintain excellent relationships with key stakeholders.
- Strong drive and desire to succeed with high levels of energy and ambition.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task in a demanding environment