We are recruiting on behalf of our client for a:
Personal Assistant to Sales Directors
Reporting to: Sales Director
The role is to proactively provide a personal, confidential and efficient support service to the Sales Director and Wholesale Director. This would include managing the Director’s diaries, giving support to the wider Sales team and being an integral part of planning annual events for our Retailers.
- Degree or private secretarial qualification
- Min 2 years previous experience within a similar role
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Applications
- Experience of dealing with highly sensitive information and maintaining confidentiality
- Ability to perform administrative and analytical tasks accurately
- Superior telephone manner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Good advocate – able to express ideas clearly and convincingly
- Proven capability to apply problem solving and influencing skills
- MS Office Qualification
- Possess knowledge of the retail & wholesale food distribution industry.
- A motivated and enthusiastic approach to work
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and display tact
- Be courteous and discreet
To apply for the role or to find out further information, please do not hesitate to send your CV via the APPLY button below. Only those applicants who meet the criteria specified above will be contacted.
Not quite for you? If you know of anyone that maybe suitable for the role, or interested, please forward our details on to them.
Who are PRL?
PRL Recruitment (formerly Sales Placement) serves businesses seeking to fill any roles. This includes Sales, Marketing & Management across FMCG, IT, ICT, B2B, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Sales Construction, Advertising and Automotive fields plus many more. We pride ourselves on matching great talent within any organisation.
We are the No.1 Recruitment Consultancy, operating on a whole Island basis. We remain the “go to” recruiter for high calibre talent for the Island of Ireland.