PRL In-Market Solutions act as distributor for a multinational consumer goods company with category leading brands in Beauty & Grooming, Household Care and Healthcare in all retail channels. With over 80 years of trading in Ireland, their success has been a result of a passion for superior quality and value. They are now adding to their Account Management Team to offer dedicated support to their Healthcare portfolio. The customer category is Retail Pharmacy, Wholesale Pharmacy and Retail & Wholesale Grocery.
What we are looking for:
An energetic and driven successful Pharmacy Key Account Manager who is excited about being an integral part of growing our market share and brand presence in the Irish market. You will be responsible for driving revenue growth and market share of products by:
- Developing and nurturing the Head Office relationships with all Buyers/Warehouse ordering departments and develop links with Supply Chain, Finance & Marketing.
- Leading the development of the sales strategy for pharmacy products in conjunction with the Account Director, establishing budgets and revenue targets to contribute to the achievement of our national sales target.
- Providing account management of our key accounts by creating annual KAM plans and engaging with key customers and opinion leaders ensuring optimum levels of customer engagement.
- Building customer plans to progress value and margin
- Improving product availability, world class in-market execution and implementation of Joint Business Planning (JBP).
- Supporting marketing initiatives to drive revenue and implementing promotional activities for each product in accordance with the relevant sales and marketing plans and providing feedback on the effectiveness of promotional materials
- Analysing sales data and recommending actions to enhance sales including range review and NPD management
- Being credible and a great relationship builder to enable you to influence key stakeholders
You will be the type of person who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and who pays attention to detail in your work. You will need to be a great communicator, highly numeric, resilient and have good negotiation skills.
The successful candidate should have experience of managing Pharmacy channel within a blue chip FMCG Organisation.
- Well-developed planning and organisational skills with a keen attention to detail
- The ability to work independently, flexibly and with a high degree of initiative
- Superior communication skills, written and verbal, must be fluent in English and possess great phone manner
- Experience with JBP negotiation and proven ability to build and maintain relationships and communicate across all levels in an organisation
This is a permanent role offering a competitive salary with an immediate start.
Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Permit (Orientation Year Visa not included) in order to proceed for this position.
If you do not meet the essential requirements as outlined in this advert, we regret that we are unable to process your application.