Ready to take the Lead? Join this dynamic Technical Team and take ownership of the QA Life-Cycle. Great opportunity for an experienced QA Engineer to Improve and Innovate further on current processes in place.
SaaS Company – expanding! Dublin based – Hybrid Options
Attractive Base Salary and Benefits
- Responsible for the Implementation of automated testing
- Responsible for the design, development, and execution of automated tests.
- Maintenance of automated test schedules.
- Become the company expert in automated testing.
- Help others develop appropriate knowledge and skills through training and constructive feedback.
- Recommend and implement improvements to automated testing strategies,
- Assist in Manually testing new features and fixes for reported issues.
- Create manual test plans and test cases.
- Perform manual testing, documenting test results.
- Communicate with software developers to resolve issues
- Proven experience and track record in a Test automation role, full QA Life-Cycle
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, prioritization and decision making skills
- Fluent communication in English, both written and oral.
- Relevant Microsoft Certification
- Experience using Selenium framework (C#) and/or automated desktop application tests would give you extra points.
- Relevant qualification