We are currently recruiting for a Quality Associate to join our team based in our office in Greenogue, Co. Dublin.
PRL work in partnership with flagship brands across a variety of sectors including food and drink, pharmaceuticals, electronics, industrial and healthcare. We provide end-to-end solutions encompassing freight, logistics, warehousing, in-market sales, technical services, market research & insights and recruitment services. The successful candidate will gain experience across all divisions within our company.
Reporting to the Head of Quality you will be responsible for planning and execution of daily Quality Management Systems activities, while ensuring compliance with all existing standards for all regulatory bodies significant to PRL. These standards include GMP, GDP, ISO 9001:2015,BRC and HACCP.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to work in a collaborative environment and develop your skills within a dynamic and forward-thinking business.
The Quality Associate will be responsible for, but are not limited to the following:
- Overall management of the document control system for the QMS.
- Appointed Deputy Responsible Person as per EU Guidelines (2013/C 343/01) for PRL Logistics.
- Quality Control for HPRA Manufacturing Licence, for repack operation.
- Manage the calibration system including scheduling of service and retrieval of equipment.
- Support supplier quality by managing qualification process, supplier files and performance data.
- Ensure all relevant licences are kept up to date.
- Assist the Quality Manager with deviations, change controls, risk assessment, writing SOP’s and closing out audit findings.
- Attend site meetings with PRL Customers.
- To work towards all H&S, Quality and Business KPI’s as assigned.
- Minimum BSc in life sciences, science or supply chain
- Knowledge of ISO9001:2015, or similar Quality Management System
- Knowledge of GMP, GDP, Medicinal guidelines and/or Food safety guidelines
- 3 – 4 years’ experience in a Quality role
Skills and Qualities
- Ability to work carefully, methodically and accurately.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Time management skills and organisational skills. Ability to handle multiple tasks while remaining focused.
- Self-motivated and committed to achieving deadlines.
- Flexibility to work across all PRL sites.
- Good MS Word & Excel skills.
- Drivers Licence is required.
Our purpose-built, state of the art, Head Office is located in Greenogue Business Park, Rathcoole, Co Dublin. Free on-site Gym and parking available. Due to the nature of our location, own transport required as not easily accessible by public transport.
If you feel you have the skills required to succeed in this challenging and rewarding role, please apply today.
If you do not meet the essential requirements as outlined in this advert, we regret that we are unable to process your application.