Are you an experienced Quality Associate looking for the next step in your career?
Have you worked as a Quality Associate/ Manager in the Pharma/FMCG Logistics industry?
We are currently recruiting for a Quality Manager to join our team and would like to her from you.
PRL work in partnership with flagship brands across a variety of sectors including food and drink, pharmaceuticals, electronics, industrial and healthcare. We provide end-to-end solutions encompassing freight, logistics, warehousing, in-market sales, technical services, market research & insights and recruitment services. The successful candidate will gain experience across all divisions within our company dealing with employees at all levels.
We are committed to supporting the talent and skills of our employees because we know their capability is the key to our success.
Your new role
As Quality Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the compliance of the company quality system with customer requirements by managing quality policies, standards and procedures.
To give you an idea of how this role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Establish and implement necessary communication strategy for the improvement and awareness of quality issues across all departments.
- Quality Control for HPRA Manufacturing Licence, for repack operation.
- Overall responsibility of the quality management system based on ISO9001:2015 and ensuring that it is implemented and maintained within the company. Which covers pharmaceutical product (ambient and cold chain), food (ambient and cold chain) and household products.
- Responsible for implementing and coordinating HAACP and Food Defence programs.
- Maintaining BRC issue 3, DQMP, Storage and Distribution and other client food safety standards.
- Develop and maintain systems are in place for handling any audits/inspections and also that any commitments arising from such inspections are closed out within the agreed timeframe.
- Supporting the interface between operations and the customer to build strong relationships. There will be interaction with customers as required
- Manage all PRL HPRA licenses
- Review of technical agreements
- Complete operational risk assessments
- The role requires active participation at all levels, from strategy through to implementation as well as actively influencing and motivating a variety of people to ensure commitment to the overall QMS
- Be comfortable supporting and developing the Company’s QMS systems and encouraging a culture of excellence and compliance
- At least 5 years’ experience working in the capacity of a Quality Manager in supply chain
- Proven ability to develop and sustain a QMS agenda
- Have excellent analyticaland problem solving skills including root cause analysis.
- Impeccable communication, presentationand organisational
- Be computerliterate with experience in Microsoft packages.
- Be flexible and dynamic with and ability to meet multiple challenges in an evolving fast-paced work environment
- Full clean drivers’ licence – own transport required to enable flexible travelling between sites when required.
To apply for this role you’ll need experience in operating quality management systems in a Pharma/FMCG service based environment in full compliance with ISO9001 Quality Management Standard. You’ll also require:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a FMCG/Logistics role or similar.
- Ability to motivate, coach and mentor.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong project management and time management skills.
- Experience in delivering sustainable Cl projects within manufacturing.
- Full Drivers licence and own transport for flexibility between sites when required.
Whats in it for you:
- Life Assurance scheme
- Income Protection Scheme
- Onsite Gym
- Annual Leave 20 Days
- Maternity & Paternity Leave Top up (after 1 years’ service)
- Sick Pay Policy
- Hybrid Remote working policy (2 days home, 3 days office split)
- Wellness Initiatives
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Our purpose-built, state of the art, Head Office is located in Greenogue Business Park, Rathcoole, Co Dublin.
Please kindly note that you need to have a valid EU Passport/Work Visa other than Stamp 1G in order to proceed for this position.
If you do not meet the essential requirements as outlined in this advert, we regret that we are unable to process your application.