We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our seasoned recruitment team. For almost 40 years, PRL Recruitment (formerly Sales Placement Recruitment) have been successful in sourcing and securing Sales & Marketing talent for many of Irelands leading FMCG, Healthcare & Pharmaceutical, IT /Telco organisations.
Our success has been built on solid foundations, including, quality of service, value for money, and a commitment to identify the very best candidates available. We excel at maintaining long and lasting relationships with our clients and candidates. In fact, many of our placed candidates go on to become loyal customers.
PRL Recruitment are part of the wider PRL Group and enjoy all the benefits of a large multi-jurisdictional company.
We hire based on potential and our people are diverse with many different backgrounds. What we all have in common is our deep passion for people and ambition to succeed. Your application should highlight your:
- Customer service skills
- Sales experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Tenacity, commitment, and resilience
- Understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Effective written and oral communication
This is a Full time, permanent 360 recruitment position. In this role you will be supported and at times assisted by the hands-on Recruitment Manager. You will have access to one-on-one training and development and the resources to flourish through your career. No two days are the same!
- Sourcing candidates and conducting interviews
- Providing outstanding service and taking a genuine interest in each persons’ career aspirations
- Further developing relationships with organisations in your portfolio
- Approaching new clients to build trust and win their business
- Meeting recruiting managers to build relationships and understand their business needs
- Handling the full recruitment process from short-listing, making expert recommendations, offering the successful candidate the position, and staying connected throughout the onboarding period
- Professional phone manner
- Calm and well organised approach to work duties
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously under limited supervision
Depending on your experience and professional background salary is negotiable for the right people.
Please kindly note that you need to have a valid EU Working Visa other than a Student Orientation Visa in order to proceed for this position.
If you do not meet the essential requirements as outlined in this advert, we regret that we are unable to process your application.