We are recruiting on behalf of our client for a:
Reporting to: Customer Manager
Reporting to the Customer Manager, this challenging role is responsible for improve profitability and standards in stores throughout Northern Ireland and key in managing the relationship between the company and its independent retailers. The role offers the job holder the opportunity to optimise the brands of the future. It is an exciting time to join the team as we refresh our brands through the roll-out of new initiatives and image across our retail estate.
- At least 5 years’ store management experience within the convenience or supermarket food retail sector or at least 5 years relevant experience in a competitive sales environment
- Proven track record of delivering to agreed performance targets
- Full driving licence
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Strategic and innovative way of thinking
- Sound financial awareness
- Customer focused approach
- Commercial awareness
- Proven track record in a multi-site retail environment and/or experience in supporting independent retailers
To apply for the role or to find out further information, please do not hesitate to send your CV via the APPLY button below. Only those applicants who meet the criteria specified above will be contacted.
Not quite for you? If you know of anyone that maybe suitable for the role, or interested, please forward our details on to them.
Who are PRL?
PRL Recruitment (formerly Sales Placement) serves businesses seeking to fill any roles. This includes Sales, Marketing & Management across FMCG, IT, ICT, B2B, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Sales Construction, Advertising and Automotive fields plus many more. We pride ourselves on matching great talent within any organisation.
We are the No.1 Recruitment Consultancy, operating on a whole Island basis. We remain the “go to” recruiter for high calibre talent for the Island of Ireland.