PRL are delighted to partner with the worlds leading brands- Our client a leader in Drinks Industry has a vacancy for a Regional Manager – Dublin, Leinster, Midlands
PRL is a family owned, Irish indigenous business who play a vital role in supporting consumers in everyday living.
We have a strong culture putting people and our values at the very center of everything we do, creating a sustainable future for our teams and our company.
Our teams can expect a fast paced, rewarding, and inclusive environment. Our people policies and benefits place an emphasis on always protecting and doing right by our teams and our company.
Are you currently a Field Sales Executive in the Drinks Industry – calling in particular to Dunnes and Tesco in Dublin, Midlands and South of Ireland- your next step could be Regional Sales Manager – having some managerial experience.
To develop and manage a team of Sales Merchandisers (SM’s) who will execute the brand plans for all accountable Suntory Brands at point of purchase in Multiple Group grocery outlets.
Maintain a competitive edge over the competitors by ensuring the team knowledgeably, efficiently and effectively present their case for support of our brands over our competitors.
Accountability / Scope of Responsibility
- The effective direction, control, training and motivation of the team in order to achieve the agreed Client Sales Strategy across all specified trade channels, and across all categories.
- Develop your territory sales strategy to deliver the GSV / NSV Plan.
- This Sale Strategy will be reflected in the quality of execution, which will incorporate very clear sales drivers (KPI’s) and leading-edge measurements.
- Develop KPI’s that will focus on Volume Sales, Distribution, Planograms, Equipment, and Promotions, (which will deliver the planned GSV/NSV plan) and will be strategically and specifically targeted down both the Drink Now and Drink Later & Beam portfolio categories.
- Set each SM’s KPI’s to achieve the volume targets which drive the Planned GSV/NSV plan.
- Ensure that each Sales Merchandiser has a crystal clear vision of each of the KPI’s by category for each of their individual stores.
- Ensure that the Sales Merchandiser is fully equipped and motivated to constantly strive to transform the store to world class standards across every category based on and measured against these KPI’s.
- Ensure that these KPI’s are monitored and fed back on a period basis.
- Manage a territory budget and ensure costs are maintained with in set parameters.
- Structure the service level to meet both Sales, Distribution and Costs targets.
- Develop efficient journey plans and review on an ongoing basis to ensure efficient, effective, and comprehensive coverage of the territory.
- Develop field reporting to both control and target key areas of Volume, Space, Distribution and Display Objectives.
- Analyse data and use to control, motivate and target areas to achieve Volume, Space, Distribution and Call coverage targets.
- Plan and conduct group-training programs for Sales Merchandisers, based on identified needs to maximize sales performance.
- Develop and control monetary incentives to achieve sales targets and motivate the team.
- Ensure the appropriate levels of field audits are carried out against reported performance by the team, and areas of opportunity are fed back on a period basis.
- Carry out Periodic Meetings with the team and present on upcoming activity, current performance, competitive activity, trade trends, etc.
- Develop and maintain consistent behaviours and performance within your team through ongoing field training, communication, motivation and periodic (Half yearly) assessment.
- Recruitment, induction and if necessary, termination of Sales Merchandisers as required.
- Form part of the overall strategy group in relation to Brand Positioning, Offering and Price.
- Managing a team of 8-12 – Merchandisers & Sales Reps
Specialised Knowledge & Experience
Basic Education: – Leaving Certificate or A Levels
Preferred Education: Third level diploma in a business or related discipline
Basic Experience: Some experience in management and coaching would be advantageous or can demonstrate the skills to lead people.
Selling and merchandising in FMCG environment.
Experience of Laptop / Tablet usage with a proficiency in Excel as a form of budgeting.
Preferred Experience: Shows track record of consistently achieving sales targets and goals. Demonstrating a history of leadership in success.
Use of Tablets or Handhelds from both front and back-end applications and usage.
High degrees of competency in excel and PowerPoint and a working knowledge of Access of similar database application.
Can negotiate effectively from a commercial standpoint.
Expected Level of application of knowledge
Highly organized individual who operates on a strategic level.
A proactive manager who operates with planned long-term solutions and strategies.
Possess proficiency in coaching, mentoring, and fostering inclusive leadership.
Provides specific feedback in a timely way, with assertion as appropriate.
Demonstrates ability to listen actively with empathy.
- Basic – 40k- 45k (depending in experience) Bonus 10 percent of Salary
- Car and Fuel Allowance
- Mobile & Laptop
- Lunch Allowance €8.00 per day
Days Holidays – 20
Our Mission, Vision and Values
- PRL’s mission is to deliver the PRL experience in connecting brands with consumers.
- To become the go-to-market partner of choice for brands.
- Our values are at the heart of our culture and provide the framework for how we do business.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
In PRL, we believe that diversity and inclusion are essential to our success. We embrace the differences in our employees, customers, and communities, and strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can bring their whole selves to work.
PRL are committed to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the world we live in, and to creating opportunities for all individuals to succeed. We do not tolerate discrimination, harassment, or bias of any kind, and we provide resources and support to ensure that our employees feel valued and respected.
We recognize that diversity and inclusion are ongoing journeys and we are committed to learning, growing, and evolving as an organization.
We believe that by embracing diversity and inclusion, we can foster an environment of partnership, reliability and leadership creating a workplace where everyone can thrive.