Are you forward thinking? ✔
Do you enjoy working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives? ✔
Are you open and authentic? ✔
Are you a role model who instils trust and engages your team? ✔
Do you empower teams and develop talent? ✔
Is it time for a new challenge? ✔
We are searching for a proven people-manager to lead an established team across the Leinster region. This opportunity offers competitive salary, the chance to lead an already high-performing team, and excellent organisational support.
What’s the role?
Reporting to the Account Director, you will lead an established and high performing team (approx. 8 headcount) covering sales and administrative functions. Your primary goal will be to enable the team to continue to achieve targets as they have done in recent history. You will be someone who drives culture and champions initiative and self-improvement.
What do you need?
- Proven experience in a sales management role, including coaching functions and developing a culture of high-performance. Managing headcounts upwards of 8 required.
- Experience and demonstrated understanding of sales channels within the FMCG Industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and ability to develop effective working relationship both internally and externally, across a variety of demographics.
- A collaborative leadership style and a desire to lead by example.
- A track record of consistently achieving sales targets and goals.
- The ability to negotiate effectively from a commercial standpoint.
- High degree of competency in Excel and Powerpoint.
What’s in it for you?
As an established international brand, this opportunity allows the individual to join a company with a genuine household name and trusted image. You will be supported by a large national team to ensure you have everything you need. Additionally, you will benefit from:
- Attractive remuneration package, bonus and benefits, company vehicle
- Ability to work with an established and already high-performing team.
- Work with a company that values initiative and is always looking to up-skill their staff.
Please kindly note that you need to have a valid EU Working Visa and Full Clean Drivers Licence in order to proceed for this position.
If you do not meet the essential requirements as outlined in this advert, we regret that we are unable to process your application.