PRL work in partnership with flagship brands across a variety of sectors including food and drink, pharmaceuticals, electronics, industrial and healthcare.
Our passionate workforce of over 1,000 people take pride in our high-performance culture built around the imperative of championing brands to market and going the extra mile to achieve success at every opportunity and driving performance.
We are searching for a proven people-manager to lead an established team across the Leinster region. This opportunity offers competitive salary, the chance to lead an already high-performing team, and excellent organisational support.
What’s the role?
Reporting to the Account Director, you will lead an established and high performing team (approx. 8 headcount) covering sales and administrative functions. Your primary goal will be to enable the team to continue to hit targets as they have done in recent history. You will be someone who drives culture and champions initiative and self-improvement.
What do you need?
- Proven experience in a sales management role, including coaching functions and developing a culture of high-performance. Managing headcounts upwards of 8 required.
- Experience and demonstrated understanding of sales channels within the FMCG Industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and ability to develop effective working relationship both internally and externally, across a variety of demographics.
- A collaborative leadership style and a desire to lead by example.
- A track record of consistently achieving sales targets and goals.
- The ability to negotiate effectively from a commercial standpoint.
- High degree of competency in Excel and Powerpoint.
- Full Clean Drivers Licence and fluent written and oral english.
What’s in it for you?
The opportunity to work with an established international brand, you will be representing a company with a genuine household name and trusted image. You will be supported by a large national team to ensure you have everything you need. Additionally, you will benefit from:
- Attractive remuneration package, bonus and benefits, company vehicle
- Ability to work with an established and already high-performing team.
- Work with a company that values initiative and is always looking to up-skill their staff.
If you are keen on this role, apply today.
If you do not meet the essential requirements as outlined in this advert, we regret that we are unable to process your application.