Great opportunity to work with a successful and established business in the retail sector you will be delivering Point of Sale (POS) Installation needs for some of the world’s leading retail brands across the UK from beauty to banking.
We are currently looking to expand our field teams and have new opportunities for Retail POS Installers to support our Installations department across NI.
Whilst some previous experience in this field is preferred, we welcome applications from, Tradespersons or people who can display strong DIY / Home improvement skills along with good customer service.
We offer on the job training and development for the right candidates, so are keen to receive applications from hard working and enthusiastic candidates who are willing to use their hand’s on skills in a new role.
Roles and responsibilities
- Assemble and relocate display stands and counters in retail outlets.
- Merchandising and resequencing of stock using detailed planograms
- Profile shelving install equipment & implement display options to a high standard.
- Use initiatives to problem solve and suggest resolutions when encountering barriers.
- This will be an intermittent project driven role and work will be allocated as projects arise, therefore there are no guaranteed hours in this role
- Work is based on on-going projects on days, nights and weekends
- Regional travelling may be required within this role
- Training and stock collection will take place at our Belfast depot
- Uniform, vehicles and PPE will be issued when appropriate by the company
- A full valid driving licence and access to a 3g smart device is essential for this role