As a result of expansion plans and continued ongoing success we have an opportunity for Rigid & Artic Drivers to join our team in the South East and Cork.
As a HGV Driver your responsibilities will include driving company vehicles, the safe loading, transport, delivery and safe unloading of our products.
Valid Full HGV “CE” driving licence & CPC are essential.
Who we are:
PRL work in partnership with flagship brands across a variety of sectors including food and drink, pharmaceuticals, electronics, industrial and healthcare.
Reporting to the Transport Manager your role will include:
- Taking primary responsibility for your Truck, Trailer and Mobile phone.
- Compliance with legislation and company policies and procedures
- Check your load, day sheets and dockets before leaving the premises daily.
- Make deliveries, collections, uplifts and returns as directed.
- Full clean valid Drivers Licence
- Valid CE Licence.
- Driver CPC compliant
- Valid Taco card.
- Manual Handling Certificate
- Good knowledge of the road networks
- Intermediate English (oral and written) essential
- Competitive salary, pension and benefits, tax free subsistence
- 48 hour working week: Mon-Fri with the occasional Saturday
- Flexible Start and finish times (Typical shift start ranging from 6am to 7am finishing 5pm to 6pm)