As a result of expansion plans and continued ongoing success we currently have opportunities for Rigid Drivers to join our team in Carrigtwohill, Co Cork.
As a HGV Driver your responsibilities will include driving company vehicles, the safe loading, transport, delivery and safe unloading of our products.
Valid Full C or CE driving licence & CPC are essential.
Who we are:
PRL work in partnership with flagship brands across a variety of sectors including Food & Drink, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics, Industrial and Healthcare.
Reporting to the Transport Manager your role will include:
- Taking primary responsibility for your Truck, Trailer and Mobile phone.
- Compliance with legislation and company policies and procedures
- Check your load, day sheets and dockets before leaving the premises daily.
- Make deliveries, collections, uplifts and returns as directed.
Working Hour Details
- Average working week of 48 hours.
- 5 days per week (usually Monday – Friday)
- No overnights
- Full clean valid “C” Driver’s Licence
- Driver CPC compliant
- Valid Taco card.
- Good knowledge of the road networks
- Intermediate English (oral and written) essential
- Valid EU passport / work permit
- Competitive Rates
- Tax free expenses.
- Pension with employer contribution
- Sick Pay Policy
- Life Assurance Policy
- Income Protection
- Full Uniform/ PPE provided
- Modern/ well maintained Fleet
- Wellness Initiatives
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Role Specific Training
- Good Development Opportunities
- Rigid to Artic Development Opportunities available
- Driver training supports
Please kindly note that you need to have a valid EU Working Visa other than student orientation to proceed for this position.
If you do not meet the essential requirements as outlined in this advert, we regret that we are unable to process your application.