Exciting opportunity for someone who can multitask, work in a busy office and wants to learn and grow their career! This role is based in Dublin 12 and the successful candidate will deal directly with the Sales Manager to coordinate the sales and technical teams with suppliers, logistics and clients. The successful person will deal with internal procedures and systems to take the confirmed orders and process from client purchase order confirmation to final equipment start up.
- Liaise with sales and project teams upon confirmation of order.
- Create order acknowledgement and verify to the client
- Verify with supplier and confirm manufacturing schedule
- Maintain contact with the client and technical teams and confirm any changes to schedules
- Liaise with logistics providers, provide purchase orders, and coordinate delivery dates with technical teams and clients
- Verify delivery paperwork for the client / site requirements and process with technical team
- Coordinate between client and technical team to organise commissioning
- Coordinate between the technical and sales team with issues on equipment
- Liaise with the factory on equipment issues associated with projects
- Provide handover documentation to client
- Review supplier invoices and verify any differences with relevant sales / technical team
- Produce client invoice based on the purchase order and any subsequent variations
- Confirm conclusion of projects and provide equipment detail to technical team for service follow up.
- Previous administration experience in a sales office or shipping environment
- Proficient in MS Office – especially Excel
- Experience in busy office environment
- Ability to deal with client / shippers / factory contacts
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Process purchase orders from clients and to compile project files and complete files.
- Deal with in house service department for site works tie in.
- Experience in international shipping – an advantage
- Marketing experience or experience of social media content admin – an advantage
- Accounts experience – an advantage
Working hours: Monday to Thursday 09:00 – 17:30
Friday 09:00 – 16:30
Annual holidays. 21 days + 10 public holidays.