Our client is the leading and fastest growing provider of one-stop-shop accountancy and compliance services for independent professional contractors in Ireland. Our mission is provide the most efficient contractor support through a professional and friendly service.
The role will be to attract new clients and build solid relationships with them while maintaining existing relationships. Other duties will include market research, pitches and identifying new business opportunities. The successful candidate will work with various departments throughout the business and gain a vast insight into the financial services industry.
The successful applicant will be resourceful, organised, and motivated to increase sales. The candidate will look to enhance the company’s reputation and look for new and creative ways to market our products but most importantly, show a willingness to learn, a positive mindset and the ability to be proactive.
- Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Maintaining client information in the database.
- Working closely with staff across departments to implement growth strategies.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies, client service and retention plans, and analysing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Identify new business opportunities and partners.
Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business/Commerce-related course, desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to solve problems and work under pressure.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Friendly and personable demeanour.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software.