Sales Marketing Support Executive – Dublin 24
Our client leads the way in the creation of eye-catching and inspiring walls, signs and displays in the places where we live, work and play, by expertly supplying and supporting those who build them.
Being a major supplier to the architecture and design market, they are currently seeking a Sales Marketing Support Executive to join their team located in Dublin 24.
The Sales Marketing Support Executive will undertake regular stakeholder engagement activities to help increase the update of its services.
This busy role offers diverse responsibilities for a can-do and driven person who has experience in a customer sales-related environment. You will join a well-established team in a company who are a key industry player.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Engage with stakeholders to increase awareness of their services
- Liaising with the sales team to improve customer relationships, the buying process and qualifying target accounts
- Planning and coordination of events, including product launches, showroom visits, workshops & events.
- Assist with the development of marketing, communications, and promotional materials as required.
Attributes and skills which will ensure your success include:
- Bright, outgoing personality and enjoys customer/stakeholder interaction.
- Experience in a customer service/sales support related role.
- An understanding of outbound client management.
- Strong relationship skills with the ability to quickly establish credibility
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to develop stakeholder correspondence and contribute to internal and external publications, communications and reports as required.
- Excellent organisational, time management and planning skills.
- Experience in using social media platforms such as Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Degree qualification in Marketing or similar would be desirable.
If you feel you have the skills required to succeed in this role, please apply today.
Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Permit (Orientation Year Visa not included) in order to proceed for this position.
If you do not meet the essential requirements as outlined in this advert, we regret that we are unable to process your application.