Are you self-motivated, trustworthy, competent in prioritising and working with little supervision?
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a collaborative supportive environment, with potential to grow and progress?
Would you like to work for a Company that likes to reward its team for hard work?
If yes, that’s great! Because that’s what we’re looking for.
In partnership with my client we are recruiting a reliable Sales Support Administrator to join their growing team located in Dublin 12.
This Wealth Management company makes it easy for clients to access world-class long-term investment management, without hidden fees or large commissions. You’ll learn more than you every thought amongst a team that are focused on providing best in class service!
The successful candidate will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently. This position is essential to their teams success.
What skills you’ll need:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar Adminstration Support role. Finance environment an advantage.
- Competent in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Motivated, self-starter with ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- You know when something is over your head and not afraid to ask!
If you feel you have the skills required to succeed in this challenging and rewarding role, please apply today.
If you do not meet the essential requirements as outlined in this advert, we regret that we are unable to process your application.