We’re on the grind for a Sales Support Team Leader who wants to be part of a team united by a common passion for doing amazing things! We’re looking for someone who takes their coffee seriously, maintains excellence in their daily tasks, and loves what they do.
This role plays an important part in creating an efficient supply-line from customer order through to delivery.
About the role
This permanent full-time role is based in Dublin 15, in the world’s first purpose-built carbon-neutral roastery and where the coffee magic happens! It is at the centre of ensuring customers receive their coffee and organic tea products where and when they need it.
This role is responsible for leading and supporting the Customer Service Team in providing a quality service.
- Responsible for distributing information to team members and stakeholders.
- Coach team members to develop their skills and achieve KPI’s
- Ensure that all necessary order- and sales-related information and documentation is recorded and processed efficiently and accurately
- Entry of Distributor orders, Invoicing, and processing delivery dockets
- Completion of stock transfers to separate warehouse
- Follow up on delivery dockets, including liaising with different department
- Inbound and outbound calls to customers and cafes’ regarding their coffee and products orders.
- Advising customers of promotions or new/additional products.
- Processing orders and invoices.
- Working closely with training, sales, roasting and marketing teams to ensure excellent product knowledge.
You are someone who has experience in administration and implementing new processes, you are very organised, and you can naturally develop and maintain positive relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Proven Leadership ability
- Experience in a Stock-Control, Customer-Service role
- Experience using SAP is highly desirable
- Excellent phone manner and relationship building skills.
- Takes initiative and able to work collaboratively as part of a team
- High level attention to detail.
- Must be competent in Microsoft Office and database systems.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Willingness to help, learn and a positive attitude.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- A love of coffee of course! (And a working knowledge of coffee or cafe industry is a bonus).
If you would like to bring your superior organisation and multitasking skills to the table, apply today!
Please kindly note that you need to have a valid EU Working Visa other than a Student Orientation Visa in order to proceed for this position.
If you do not meet the essential requirements as outlined in this advert, we regret that we are unable to process your application.