Would you like to work for a Company that likes to reward its team for hard work, in a collaborative supportive environment, with potential to grow and progress?
In partnership with my client recruiting an experienced Senior Advisor in Wealth Investment and Pensions to join their team located in Dublin 12.
This Wealth Management form specialise in corporate financial services for business owners from the SME sector up to international corporations. The focus is on cost and tax efficiencies alongside investment and business exit strategies.
The successful candidate will be responsible for an Executive Level Portfolio offering specialist advise on investment and pensions. This is a Field based role. Our Sales Support team play an essential role within the company, enabling you to spend 90% of your time at client meetings.
You will play a fundamental role in achieving ambitious client acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
- Identify financial services needs with potential and existing clients.
- Provide professional best advice and consultation with respect to needs.
- Make recommendations and provide solutions to client’s requirements ensuring adherence to compliance regulations and standards.
- Provide ongoing service and advice to clients.
- Build strong relationships with new and existing clients.
- QFA (Qualified Financial Advisor).
- CFP certification a distinct advantage.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role either in brokerage or bank.
- Broker/Mortgage experience a distinct advantage.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Motivated, self-starter with ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Proven successful track record in career to date.
What’s in it for you:
- Guideline Salary of €50,000 – €55,000
- Potential uncapped earnings
- Generous car allowance
- Company Phone and Laptop
- Income Protections & DIS
If you feel you have the skills required to succeed in this challenging and rewarding role, please apply today.
If you do not meet the essential requirements as outlined in this advert, we regret that we are unable to process your application.