Senior IT Sales Account Manager – Dublin – €60K – €80K + same OTE and benefits
Establishes, develops, and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for company products and services.
- Existing client book to manage for new business sales.
- Makes telephone calls, in-person visits and online, presentations to existing and prospective clients.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and or information to determine their potential.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Co-ordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Analyse the market potential and determine the value of existing and prospective customers’ value to the organisation.
- Create, negotiate, and close commercial agreements.
- Locate/propose potential business deals by contacting potential clients, discovering, and exploring opportunities.
- Close new business deals by co-ordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Develop, present, and implement plans to Head of Sales for acquiring new clients/customers, including activity breakdowns, performance milestones, resource requirements and expense budget.
- Prepare and submit sales activity reports and sales forecasts.
- Estimated 20% of this role is new business development. 70-80% is existing client account management.
- Minimum 8 years+ IT sales experience in the Irish marketplace, this experience must be recent and be direct sales to end customers.
- Knowledge of the following technologies as a minimum:
- Microsoft, HP, Dell, Cloud technologies
- Experience in Selling into large to enterprise customers is an advantage
- Network of contacts in the Irish IT channel including vendor level relationships is an advantage
- OTE €120,000+ depending on sales performance V targets set.
- Flexible working location is possible whilst Covid 19 high level restrictions (level 4/5) are in place.
- Company recently acquired a new business as part of their expansion plans. Further plans to acquire more businesses are in place for 2021 and beyond.
- Package includes: –
- Car Allowance, Company Mobile Phone, Company contribution towards Pension, Uncapped Commission