Industry leading IT Services provider looking to recruit a Senior IT Support Engineer to join their growing IT support team. The position entails providing remote support as well as on-site technical support and consultancy to their clients. The successful candidate will work as part of a team and must be well presented and have excellent customer and communication skills. This is a client facing technical role, involving project implementation and technical support, therefore they ask for an excellent standard of spoken and written English.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience providing Technical support or a similar IT role.
- Networking Technologies, WAN, LAN, Firewall & Cyber Security Solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of all MS Server Operating Systems.
- Proven Experience with Virtualisation including VMware & Hyper-V. · Good knowledge of all Microsoft Cloud Solutions
- Excellent hardware and software troubleshooting capabilities
Provide Level 3 support and Level 2 when required.
Primary work area for successful candidate is Limerick, Full time permanent role on offer after probationary period.
Out of hours work are sometimes required but not regularly and this will be planned and scheduled with candidate if/when required,
Work hours are 9.00am to 5.30pm but there is some flexibility on this.
Required Education, Skills and Qualification
- Excellent communication skills.
- Comfortable going onsite to facilitate clients needs
- Good Diagnostic and Reporting Skills
- Excellent English communication both written & spoken
- Customer service mindset
- 3rd level course
- An excellent troubleshooting strategy
- Full Driving Licence is required for this role.
Ongoing training will be provided for successful candidate as part of a natural progression
Vehicle, phone, laptop, tools and whatever else the successful candidate requires to do or improve their level of work will be provided.
Opportunity to start with a large company with ambitious expansion plans.