Are you able to provide excellent customer point of call support instantly by providing a friendly, professional, assertive service?
Do you enjoy working in a busy, multifaceted role in which you will need to go the extra mile to achieve customer satisfaction?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced, highly motivated, enthusiastic, and confident Service Coordinator to join a well-established firm who are specialists in their industry. Our client is an expanding Irish business that encourages career development and progression of their workforce.
- Title: Service Coordinator
- Location: Leixlip, Co Kildare (role is office based)
- Duration: Permanent
- Start date: Immediately
We are currently looking to recruit a Service Coordinator who will work well as a key critical part of a busy, fast paced Service Department for the business, reporting directly to the Service Manager duties will include but will not be restricted to:
- Taking all incoming enquiries from customers in relation to servicing, via telephone and email.
- Generating service call ticket and arranging site visit where necessary
- Liaising with customers on behalf of engineers, in relation to ETA.
- Checking and closing the completed works
- Updating the customer and closing works through to invoice
- Correlating departmental reports and other administration duties related to the role.
What’s on Offer:
Competitive salary along with benefits such as:
- Performance related bonus scheme
- 3% Pension contribution
- Income Protection Insurance
- Death in Service Benefit
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Education Assistance Scheme
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Flexible working arrangements.
As an individual it is essential that you are able to demonstrate the ability to multi-task with a proactive attitude, prioritise and communicate well on all levels, and take autonomy of your job role as well as enjoying working as part of a well-established team.
Please note you must have a valid EU Work Visa to apply for this role.