PRL Recruitment through their association with PRL In-Market Solutions has been engaged to source and identify new sales talent for Gas Networks Ireland (GNI). GNI are currently investing heavily in expanding and upgrading their network. This investment will mean improved supply and greater coverage nationally. As a result of this expansion GNI are recruiting for a New Connections Sales Representative ideally located in Galway, that will be for the SME Commercial & Domestic Channel in Galway, Mayo and Sligo.
GNI have an enviable reputation for service, flexibility and reliability. The New Connections Representative will be tasked with building on this reputation to further grow its business in the highly competitive energy sector. Experience in B2B solution selling is essential. As part of the sales process you will be expected to develop compelling business arguments to demonstrate the commercial viability of using Gas as an energy source.
The role will incorporate both sourcing and responding to connections leads/enquiries ensuring early identification and timely/smooth progression of all network connection prospects in the district they are assigned within Leinster.
- Proactively uncover new potential customers for new builds or SME or Large I&C.
- Identify opportunities within existing customer base for upselling the company’s products and services.
- Receive and target qualified sales leads.
- Make every effort to convert sales leads into customer orders through proven sales techniques (strategic and tactical).
- Prepare for, and execute, best-in-class customer face-to-face meetings.
- Follow the Funnel Management Process to closely manage the Sales Funnel to ensure that every opportunity is continuously rated and progressed through the CRM system, from initial lead to qualified opportunity and eventually to customer contract.
- Efficiently and effectively use IT systems (CRM) and ensure detailed information is logged for each contact interaction.
- Minimum of 3-5 years B2B sales experience (essential)
- Third level qualification (highly desirable)
- Full clean drivers licence
- Ideal location: Galway
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (essential)
- Highly proficient and polished at delivering presentations and public speaking (essential)
- Numerate and IT proficient (essential)
- Competitive, results driven, ambitious.
- Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Permit (Orientation Year Visa not included) in order to proceed for this position
- Guideline salary €35000 depending on experience
- Daily lunch
- Car, phone, laptop