Join this team of business, process and digital transformation experts. They have experience in BPM and workflow and are dedicated to making intuitive, affordable process automation tools that empower business users, to get work done smarter and quicker. Be part of a team that is disrupting the BPM space! Headquartered in Dublin with offices in London and Boston.
Dublin – Hybrid options
Competitive Salary and Benefits Offered.
This role will be focused on (but not limited to) full-stack development. Be involved in the full project life cycle. Planning, design, development, testing, documentation and maintenance of ongoing projects.
- Primary responsibility for the design, development and deployment of software solutions and components based on Microsoft SharePoint Online.
- Work closely with project managers and backend developers to implement feature requirements.
- Developing and implementing product enhancements.
- Interacting and cooperating with customers during issue investigation or custom feature implementations.
- Debug, test and fix bugs.
- Following development, release and code standards, participating in code review process.
- Must be able to work well independently or as part of a development team.
- At least 3 years experience as a software engineer or web developer
- At least 3 years of experience with C#, .NET
- Experience with jQuery, React.
- Experience working with various APIs, like SharePoint, etc.
- Microsoft technology stack (Windows, Azure, Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, SQL Management Studio).
- Experience of the design and development of multi-layer applications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Development and deployment of software solutions and components based on Microsoft SharePoint Online.
- Git/TFS (Azure DevOps).
- Experience with Entity Framework
- Azure DevOps, other Azure cloud services.
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013/2016/2019.
- Experience with NoSQL.
- Degree in a related field.
- Relevant Microsoft Certification.