The purpose of the role:
To maximize exposure of our brand within Retail grocery and Wholesale outlets in a given territory. This is to be achieved by selling and merchandising our stock in stores, building relationships with store personnel to gain additional space, and to follow a journey plan to ensure compliance and promotional activity is implemented at store level.
Planogram compliance as a bare minimum is key but we will expect you to maximize promotional activity, gain additional display and incentivize your contacts to ensure we are the main brand of choice across all of our customers.
Role & responsibilities will include:
- Stock & Order Calls for stores in the territory
- Pre-Selling Promotion Activation’s
- Ensuring correct Promotion Display Execution
- Driving overall distribution across all categories
- Presenting & detailing the benefits to the customers of stocking the client range of products
- Placement of FSDUs on an ad hoc basis
- Reporting all activity through a reporting process daily & weekly
- Completion of full journey plan on a weekly basis
- The role requires other key support functions such as Customer Marketing, Brand & Category Development.
Qualifications, Knowledge and experience required
- Full clean manual driving licence.
- Experience of working in a customer facing role
- Previous experience in an FMCG field sales role
- Detail orientated and professionally presented
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Motivation and drive to achieve objectives and call rate targets
Proven record in hitting and exceeding sales targets and distribution KPI’s
€25kbase, Bonus, lunch allowance, Commercial Van, fuel card, phone and tablet supplied
FMCG, Sales Rep, Merchandiser,
Commercial Van, fuel card, phone and tablet