We are recruiting on behalf of our client for a:
Store Merchandiser Fixed Term (6 months)
Reporting to: Facilitation Manager
The purpose of this role is to support new and existing retailers through store refurbishments and upgrades by implementing merchandising plans at store level while liaising with the relevant internal departments and external suppliers to deliver the stores to agreed specification and timeframes.
The successful candidate will be:
- Responsible for the completion of merchandising plan as per planogram, ensuring such is to clients standards and retailers’ satisfaction
- A key support in the planning and coordinating of new store in-take to include merchandising and liaising with Central Billing suppliers
- Full Driving Licence
- 2 years’ previous merchandising experience within a fast-moving grocery retail environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Problem solving skills
- Good level of numeracy and literacy
- Good communication and rapport building skills
- 2 years’ previous experience at supervisory level or above within a grocery retail environment to include stock ordering and interaction with suppliers
To apply for the role or to find out further information, please do not hesitate to send your CV via the APPLY button below. Only those applicants who meet the criteria specified above will be contacted.
Not quite for you? If you know of anyone that maybe suitable for the role, or interested, please forward our details on to them.
Who are PRL?
PRL Recruitment (formerly Sales Placement) serves businesses seeking to fill any roles. This includes Sales, Marketing & Management across FMCG, IT, ICT, B2B, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Sales Construction, Advertising and Automotive fields plus many more. We pride ourselves on matching great talent within any organisation.
We are the No.1 Recruitment Consultancy, operating on a whole Island basis. We remain the “go to” recruiter for high calibre talent for the Island of Ireland.