A leading global food and beverage company are looking to recruit a Demand Planner (Account Executive) to join their Supply Chain team, located in their Irish office, based in Deansgrange, Co Dublin.
With a strong emphasis on healthy lifestyle and healthy planet, their products are sold in over 120 markets, with some of the most recognisable brands in dairy and food nutrition.
If you are analytically minded and have a Supply Chain Degree (or Business Qualification) with 1-2 years’ experience in a supply chain function this is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who’s ethos is to encourage the consumer with healthier eating habits.
You will be responsible for:
- Gathering key data/insights to identify and analyse trends to build a forecast for presenting to Key Stakeholders
- Anticipate forecast changes to stock and communicate to Supply Chain Manager
- Liaise with the Supply Chain team regarding stock issues and New Product Distribution
This is an exciting opportunity to join a multicultural and multinational workplace where the talent and energy of the employees is encouraged and developed. The role offers a guideline base salary of €30-34K depending on experience, 23 days annual leave plus bonus and benefits. Free on-site parking is available and easily accessible from bus routes such as: 46a & 84a.
The following skills and experience are required:
- 3rd Level Supply Chain or Business Qualification.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SAP/APO advantageous, but not essential.
- Planning experience preferable
- Excellent communication skills, ability to lead and influence across all functions and levels.
If you do not meet the essential requirements as outlined in this advert, we regret that we are unable to process your application.