Main Duties and Responsibilities:
The role of the Systems Engineer is to design, develop and deliver technical solutions for energy measurement systems. This person will be responsible for all aspects of project delivery from design to system configuration, commissioning and final documentation.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Electrical Engineering / IT background
- This person should be aware of all current trends in Energy Measurement Systems and capable of identifying and sourcing suitable components and devices to ensure the delivery of systems using the latest technology.
- This person will be capable of system configuration and commissioning using communication protocols like Modbus, TCP/IP, BACnet.
- Good communication and computer skills are required as the ability to communicate with staff and customers across different disciplines are essential.
- Lighting Control experience is a bonus skill.
- BMS experience is a bonus skill.