This well established and fast growing Market Leader offers a competitive salary and generious company benefits. Excellent opportunities for career progression and yearround learning.
Technical Sales Executive – Dublin
Competitive Salary, Bonus and Benefits on offer, opportunities to learn and grow your career!
Negotiate energy solutions including monitoring equipment solutions with Commercial Customers.
- Establish, develop, and maintain strong sales pipeline through existing customer base along with potential new business opportunities
- Establish strong relationships with customers and other sales channels
- Achieve quarterly, annual sales target and profit objectives
- Implement sales campaigns to achieve growth for both allocated and prospective customers
- Conduct onsite meetings with customers where appropriate
- Prepare and present sales proposal to customers
- Identify opportunities to increase revenue by cross selling services and products
- Maintain and update CRM systems to provide reports, market information, and customer feedback
- Work in conjunction with other members of the sales teams to ensure company success for all projects
- Work closely with our design team to achieve best outcomes for our customers
- Liaise with the fulfilment team to ensure successful delivery of projects from start of installation to full completion
- Ability to learn technical requirements and develop skill set through on the job learning
- Ability to adapt to changing product and market requirement on an ongoing basis
- Proven sales experience in a sales related industry with a track record of delivering targets or KPIs.
- Ability to work on own initiative and drive sales forward and achieve sales, financial objectives, and targets.
- Experience in solution-based selling experience in delivering client presentations.
- Well-developed negotiation and commercial skills/understanding.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Must have full clean driving licence
- Field sales experience with some exposure/involvement in selling technical products.
- Knowledge of the Energy industry
- Third level degree in Business, Sales or similar.
- Excellent IT and administration skills including experience of using Salesforce or similar CRM.
- Experience of working in a sales team and of team management.