Are you an analytical problem solver with a drive to develop your career in digital?
Would you like to work in a value led culture that encourages a collaborative and innovative working environment?
Are you commercially minded and understand the importance of compelling creative data and the technical side of ecommerce?
Like to hear more….read on!
We are looking for an energetic and driven Trade Marketing Co-Ordinator for a Global FMCG business (Fast-Moving Consumer Goods), for their Dublin office located in Park West, Dublin 12.
They are a dynamic FTSE30 FMCG company, and a certified Top Employer.
As they embrace a new era of growth, they are transforming. Their ways of working and culture are driven by a challenger mindset, constantly questioning the status quo. With agility and an entrepreneurial spirit, alongside award winning development programmes, our client enables innovation and success while creating exciting and rewarding career choices.
For you, that represents an amazing opportunity – this is a place where ambitious, smart and independent people can really make an impact.
The Trade Marketing Co-ordinator is responsible for successfully co creating, planning and implementing a full suite of digital activation plans for a full portfolio across all channels within the market, to grow customer engagement. Management of their performance enhancing Trade Partner Program is a key aspect of the role, as well as developing joint business plans with customers to deliver digital KPIs and initiatives to increase the effectiveness of the e-commerce platforms.
- Full end to end management of the trade engagement platform, including:
- Full content management (brands, articles, banner etc)
- Tracking of rewards performance
- Incentives and rewards analysis, insights and ROI
- Price list digital downloads
- Manage 3rd Party provider relationship
- Develop annual strategy and manage calendar by customer
- Support offline and online activation campaigns; briefing, toolkits, production and distribution.
- Ongoing analysis of rewards program performance versus targets, including sharing the analysis with relevant stakeholders and using the insights to recommend future program changes.
- Manage 3rd party Provider relationship
Our ideal candidate is data-driven, analytical problem solver with a keen interest in developing their career in digital. You have proven skills in production of insight led presentations which drive business recommendations. You have a passion for delivering best practice every day.
People who know you describe you as digitally agile and flexible with a willingness to learn – you can adapt in a fast-paced environment and enjoy doing so.
Your career has led you to be competent in the analysis of raw sales data to create targets, understand performance and deliver insights. You describe yourself as someone who shows initiative and is inquisitive when it comes to the ever-changing landscape of ecommerce.
What’s in it for you?
Our client offers a progressive, supportive environment with strong growth potential and a collaborative culture.
- Guideline salary: €45,0000 depending on experience
- Location: Park West, Dublin 12, accessible by many bus routes, free onsite parking
- Flexible working policy
- Pension & Bonus scheme
- Annual leave: 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Additional wellbeing initiatives
If this role appeals to you and you fulfil the required criteria, please submit your CV.
If you do not meet the essential requirements as outlined in this advert, we regret that we are unable to process your application.