Do you have a thirst to learn?
Do you have previous administration/Microsoft office experience?
If you are looking for a new challenge, this may be the opportunity for you:
Let’s get straight to the nitty gritty…..
- Location: Dublin 24 – free onsite parking/accessible by public transport
- Flexible hybrid Work Culture
- The role supports a team of high performing Account Managers
Established over 40 years ago, our client are a leading wholesale and retail company in the Irish grocery trade. They are currently experiencing times of change and growth, which only means one thing….exciting times.
About the opportunity:
Across the business, they have a growth strategy and are seeking the best talent to deliver the growth aspirations. As such, we’re looking for a driven Trade Administrator for the Grocery Team.
You will be an integral member of the Trading Team, responsible for all coordination and analysis associated with the Trading Managers, including activities such as; reporting, product price files, promotional cycles and invoicing.
The successful candidate will also be required to liaise with retailers and suppliers of BWG Foods and will be required to work in conjunction with the sales teams.
Some of the tasks involved in this role are as follows:
- Management of Product Price Files via GUI/BCP systems.
- Generate new product listings.
- Pro-Active involvement in the resolution of supplier EDI invoicing queries.
- Bespoke report generation as directed by the Trading Manager (using Diver/Excel resources).
- Handling and resolving retailer and supplier queries.
You will be the type of person who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and who pays attention to detail in your work. You will need to be a great communicator, highly numeric, resilient and have strong communication skills.
- Strong planning skills
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Demonstrated resilience and perseverance
- Demonstrated analytical thinking (strong diagnostic / numeracy skills)
- High attention to detail
- FMCG / Retail trade understanding
- Intermediate computer skills (Microsoft Office essential)
- A thirst to learn
This is a permanent role offering a competitive salary with an immediate start.
Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Permit (Orientation Year Visa not included) in order to proceed for this position.