Are you an Administrator with 1 year experience?
Have you ever considered a career in the Logistics Industry?
If you have a willingness to learn and ability to follow a process with a good attention to detail, we would love to hear from you.
PRL is a family owned, Irish indigenous business who play a vital role in supporting consumers in everyday living.
We are proud of our long-standing reputation as a leading provider of end-to-end solutions in the freight, logistics, in-market sales and warehousing industry. We work in partnership with flagship brands across a variety of sectors, providing top-quality services that meet their unique needs and requirements.
We have a strong culture putting people and our values at the very centre of everything we do, creating a sustainable future for our teams and our company.
Our teams can expect a fast paced, rewarding, and inclusive environment. Our people policies and benefits place an emphasis on always protecting and doing right by our teams and our company.
We are currently recruiting for a Transport Administrator / Customer Service Clerk to join our Logistics Team located in Greenogue Business Park, Rathcoole, Co Dublin. Due to the nature of our location, own transport is recommended.
This is a full-time permanent position with an immediate start.
About the Role
As a Transport Administrator /Customer Service Clerk, you will be working on your own initiative and also as a key team player in the Transport team to offer solutions in a timely and efficient manner.
Duties and responsibilities
- Plan and build a daily transport schedule on our bespoke database system.
- Liaise with our clients and their customers to arrange timely delivery of their products.
- Process & manage customer orders on a database system.
- Resolving and communicating service issues with customers and colleagues.
- Manage customer queries, ensuring all are logged and dealt with efficiently.
- Support the Sales and Office teams.
- Inputting daily shipments and preparing paperwork for same-day dispatch all over Ireland (for next-day delivery).
- Updating customers on their delivery details.
What we look for in the ideal candidate.
- Previous experience in a similar position preferable although full training will be provided.
- Knowledge of the freight industry desirable but not essential.
- Geographical knowledge of Ireland, the UK and Europe.
- Ability to manage and priortise workload to ensure deadlines are met.
- Demonstrate a previous track record of excellence in quality and customer service.
- Strong administrative skills with excellent written and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook).
What’s in it for you?
The chance to work for a company that partners with global flagship brands, presenting a valuable opportunity for professional growth and development. Additionally, you will benefit from:
- Remuneration package depending on experience
- Pension contribution
- Paternity & Maternity Policies
- Christmas Bonus
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Hybrid Option
- Flexible working
- Free on-site Gym
- Free on-site parking
Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Visa other than student orientation in order to proceed for this position.
If you do not meet the essential requirements as outlined in this advert, we regret that we are unable to process your application