Full Time Permanent Position **** Full HGV “C” Licence required ****
Role: Van Sales Driver
Depot Location – Carrigtwohill Cork
PRL is a family owned, Irish indigenous business who play a vital role in supporting consumers in everyday living.
We have a strong culture putting people and our values at the very center of everything we do, creating a sustainable future for our teams and our company.
Our teams can expect a fast paced, rewarding, and inclusive environment. Our people policies and benefits place an emphasis on always protecting and doing right by our teams and our company.
- Based in our Cork depot (Carrigtwohill)
- You will be responsible for an assigned van sales territory (Ice cream category).
- Delivery, sales & merchandising of the HB portfolio of products into the retail trade.
- Ensure that all our products meet the highest quality of presentation standards at all times.
- Continually strive to achieve all business and sales targets within your assigned territory.
Required skills knowledge & Experience
- Full HGV “C” driving licence & CPC card up to date are essential
- Fluid English speaker
- A good territory knowledge of Cork and surrounding areas.
- An energetic & flexible, hands on & organized individual.
- A strong communicator who can develop and build solid customer relationships.
- Excellent package potential OTE €45,000 – €50,000
- Basic pay
- Daily Lunch allowance
- Uncapped Commission
- Regular sales Incentives / bonus schemes
- Pension / Life & Income protection plan
Our Mission, Vision and Values
- PRL’s mission is to deliver the PRL experience in connecting brands with consumers.
- To become the go-to-market partner of choice for brands.
- Our values are at the heart of our culture and provide the framework for how we do business.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
In PRL, we believe that diversity and inclusion are essential to our success. We embrace the differences in our employees, customers, and communities, and strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can bring their whole selves to work.
PRL are committed to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the world we live in, and to creating opportunities for all individuals to succeed. We do not tolerate discrimination, harassment, or bias of any kind, and we provide resources and support to ensure that our employees feel valued and respected.
We recognize that diversity and inclusion are ongoing journeys and we are committed to learning, growing, and evolving as an organization.
We believe that by embracing diversity and inclusion, we can foster an environment of partnership, reliability and leadership creating a workplace where everyone can thrive.
Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Visa other than student orientation in order to proceed for this position.
If you do not meet the essential requirements as outlined in this advert, we regret that we are unable to process your application.