We are currently seeking an experienced Voice Service Engineer to join a Hybrid Team either in Dublin or Birr, Co Offally.
About the company
As a growing IT Services and Communication provider-based Nationwide, our client pride themselves on their friendly customer service and ability to not only resolve client issues, but also offering them the right solutions to suit their business needs. Their unwavering ability to problem solve and communicate effectively with clients has been the key to their success.
Services they provide include phone systems, UC solutions, network infrastructure, voice services, connectivity, cyber security, managed network/WIFI, Private, Public and Hybrid cloud.
Very much a team orientated organisation, the culture is to share your knowledge to the team to help each other for the greater good of the clients.
The responsibilities of a Voice Service Engineer include the design, implementation and support of voice and data platforms that provide Hosted Telephony, Collaboration and Integration services to their customers.
The role is primarily phone-based so a pleasant phone manner is essential.
- In this busy role, you will engage directly with customers and provide off site technical support to small & medium size businesses.
- You will be an “all-rounder” primarily delivering remote support
- There is a broad range of clients, and your task will be to ensure the systems are well maintained and as secure as possible
- With your fluent communication skills, you will enjoy building long term relationships where your expertise is valued.
You will have a general understanding of:
- Internet Connectivity
- Router Management
- Firewall Configuration
- Operating Systems
- Computer/Server Hardware
- Voice over IP
- Virtualisation platforms
Communication in this role is paramount. Your ability to re-phrase technical information to non-technical clients as well as written communication skills will be one of your strengths.
- Previous experience with voice platforms such as Asterisk, FreeSwitch and OpenSIPs
- Scripting languages
- Experience building secure voice networks
- Network and Application Monitoring Tools
- MySQL / ClickHouse
What we can offer you…
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Excellent learning opportunities with exposure to a variety of technologies
- A supportive and team orientated environment
- A generous salary and benefits package that reflects your experience.
If you would like to learn from experienced Technical Engineers in an environment with opportunities to grow, apply today!
Please kindly note that you need to have a valid EU Working Visa, other than Stamp 1G/2G visa, in order to proceed for this position..
If you do not meet the essential requirements as outlined in this advert, we regret that we are unable to process your application.