A successful and well-established systems integration company with offices in Dublin, London and Cork are currently recruiting an Junior Store Person/Warehouse Administrator to join their team in their offices located in Park West, Dublin 12.
This is a permanent job opportunity and full training provided.
We are looking for someone who will enjoy working in a role covering a diverse range of tasks and responsibilities.
The person we are seeking would be regarded by others as friendly, helpful, active and energetic, willing to learn and self-motivated. In addition, you will feel completely comfortable working independently at the following:
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Receive and ship products from the Dublin office
- Update internal tracking system of received deliveries and outbound shipments
- Arrange collections of devices for repairs and ensuring that they are returned according to their Service Level Agreement
- Checking of inbound shipments
- Ensuring paperwork and correct details are present for outbound shipments
- Scheduling equipment to engineers for configuration and arrange for outbound shipping to customers
- Ensure the warehouse area is neat and tidy
- You are friendly and helpful in nature
- Has some experience using computers
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Not afraid to rolling up your sleeves and giving anything a go
- Be physically fit and able to lift heavy packages
- Enjoy practical and manual work
- Fluent written and oral English
Please kindly note that you need to have a valid EU Working Visa to proceed for this position.
If you do not meet the essential requirements as outlined in this advert, we regret that we are unable to process your application