Would you like to work for a well established pharmaceutical retailer?
In these uncertain times one of our clients is recruiting Warehouse Assistants to join their busy operation in Bray, Co. Wicklow.
Our Warehouse Assistants:
- Safely pick orders for new customers
- Are friendly, professional and reliable
- Are team players and are able to work on their own initiative
- Adhere to HSE and company Health & Safety guidelines to maintain high level of safety and compliance
The successful applicant will:
- Have previous warehouse experience, ideally, within retail environment
- Be able to work independently and as part of the team
- Have the physical capacity to perform the duties of the role (including handling products of a heavy nature)
- Demonstrate a can-do attitude
- Have a Valid Manual Handling Certificate
- Have completed Leaving Certificate
- Ideally will be locally based.
What will you get?
- Annual Salary of €22,300
- Working Hours Monday to Thursday 8.30 am – 5 pm, and Fridays’ 8.30 am – 4 pm
- Full time permanent contract
Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Permit (Orientation Year Visa not included) in order to proceed for this position.
If you do not meet the essential requirements as outlined in this advert, we regret that we are unable to process your application.