PRL is a family owned, Irish indigenous business who play a vital role in supporting consumers in everyday living.
We are proud of our long-standing reputation as a leading provider of end-to-end solutions in the freight, logistics, in-market sales and warehousing industry. We work in partnership with flagship brands across a variety of sectors, providing top-quality services that meet their unique needs and requirements.
We have a strong culture putting people and our values at the very centre of everything we do, creating a sustainable future for our teams and our company.
Our teams can expect a fast paced, rewarding, and inclusive environment. Our people policies and benefits place an emphasis on always protecting and doing right by our teams and our company.
We are currently seeking an experienced Warehouse Operations Manager to join our team in Greenogue Business Park, Rathcoole, Co. Dublin.
As the Chill Warehouse Operations Manager you will be responsible for delivering operational, customer service and commercial excellence along with system and process optimisation on site in Greenogue.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure productivity targets are achieved and that all warehouse processes are running smoothly and promptly.
What does the role entail?
- Delegate duties to, support and guide direct reports in managing the day-to-day operations of the warehouse.
- Develop & lead teams enabling self-sufficiency in problem solving via training, coaching & assessment.
- Accountable for driving opportunities to optimise processes and ways of working, in order to improve efficiency, reduce cost and maximize profitability within the operation.
- Conducting end to end process diagnosis to identify improvement opportunities across the warehouse through systems, tools & techniques.
- Work closely with the IT Delivery team and provide input on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Be fully equipped in and ensure all operations in areas of responsibility consistently follow all GDP & GMP guidelines.
- Be fully equipped in and ensure all operations in areas of responsibility consistently follow all required standard guidelines such as ISO:9001 2015.
- Manage and control operations costs within agreed budgets and participate in review monthly.
- To work towards all H&S, Quality and Business KPI’s as assigned
- To recruit team members who will deliver high performance
- Manage customer operational relationships
- Deliver high levels of quality and score high on all internal and external quality audits
Who we are looking for:
- 2+ years’ progressive experience Warehouse Management experience, preferably in the FMCG industry.
- Proven experience in providing high levels of customer service to internal and external customers.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- A strong team player with a key people/team focus
- Strong organisation and prioritising skills.
- Ability to solve problems and make effective decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite.
- In-depth warehouse management system (WMS) experience necessary
- In-depth transport management system (TMS) an advantage
- Positive can-do attitude essential for this role
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Modern/ well maintained facilities
- Free Onsite Parking
- Maternity & Paternity Leave Top up
- Sick Pay Policy
- Pension with employer contribution
- Life assurance policy
- Income Protection policy
- Wellness Initiatives
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
We are committed to investing in our people, providing opportunities for development, training and mentoring to empower employees to reach their full potential.
Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Visa other that Student Orientation/Stamp 1G to proceed for this position.
If you do not meet the essential requirements as outlined in this advert, we regret that we are unable to process your application