We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative to join our Freight Team located in Greenogue Business Park, Rathcoole, Co Dublin.
PRL is a family owned, Irish indigenous business who play a vital role in supporting consumers in everyday living.
We are proud of our long-standing reputation as a leading provider of end-to-end solutions in the freight, logistics, in-market sales and warehousing industry. We work in partnership with flagship brands across a variety of sectors, providing top-quality services that meet their unique needs and requirements.
We have a strong culture putting people and our values at the very centre of everything we do, creating a sustainable future for our teams and our company.
Our teams can expect a fast paced, rewarding, and inclusive environment. Our people policies and benefits place an emphasis on always protecting and doing right by our teams and our company.
What’s in it for you?
The chance to work for a company that partners with global flagship brands, presenting a valuable opportunity for professional growth and development. Additionally, you will benefit from:
- Hour rate of €13.50
- Paid overtime
- Shift times: 06.00am – 14.00pm / 11.30am – 20.00pm
- Role Specific Training Provided
- Genuine longer-term opportunities to develop your skillset
- Diverse & Inclusive Working Environment
- Top Quality Uniform/ PPE provided
- Modern/ well maintained facilities
- Canteen facilities with complimentary tea & coffee
- Free Onsite Parking
- Maternity & Paternity Leave Top up
- Sick Pay Policy
- Pension with employer contribution
- Wellness Initiatives
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
What you’ll be doing:
- Order picking and dispatching
- Load and unload vehicles with goods.
- Carry out Stock Checks
- Complete all relevant system transactions
- General warehouse activities
- Following all H&S and Standard Operating Procedures
- Working as part of the team to optimise the workloads
- MHE operation
- Following Food Safety / HACCP practice
- A team player who can work with and support their fellow team members
- Previous experience within a busy warehouse environment desirable – full training provided
- Up to date license for Power Pallet Truck, Counterbalance and Reach forklift an advantage
- Intermediate English (oral and written) essential
- Flexibility is required
Please kindly note that you need to have a valid EU Working Visa, other than student orientation, to proceed for this position.
If you do not meet the essential requirements as outlined in this advert, we regret that we are unable to process your application.