PRL Recruitment have been engaged by a client based in Aerodrome Business Park, Co. Dublin to recruit an experienced Picker.
As the warehouse operative you are responsible for stock, pick & pack and kitting. You will be asked to work in any of the above areas and it will be a requirement to be crossed trained in all three areas.
Desired Skills and Experience
- High level of customer care.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Flexible attitude to workload pressures.
- Proactive approach to problem solving and troubleshooting.
Pick & Pack
- Fulfilment of client orders by picking products from specific warehouse locations detailed on the system pick note.
- Print and include a delivery docket in every order despatched from the warehouse.
- Order completed on the system, ready for invoicing.
- File all warehouse paperwork as per the ISO procedures.
- Follow ISO procedures at all times.
- Supply upon request ad-hoc stock queries
- Ad hoc duties as required
Ensure all elements from the previous jobs are removed from their workstation and that line clearance has been adhered to before setting up the kitting line.
- The kitting line is set up following ISO procedures using the kitting brief
- The kitting process should follow the ISO procedures from start to finish
- All paperwork must be completed in accordance with ISO procedures
- Monitor the quality of the product you are kitting and highlight any quality issues. This includes any print issues i.e. colour, bleeds, overall appearance.
- Salary €24000 per annum
- Full time permanent position
- Working Hours Mon-Fri, 9am – 5.30pm