Would you like to contribute to the growth and excellence of one of the fastest-growing healthy meal production in Ireland? Are you always thriving to bring the best results and add your own touch to excellence?
Our client based in Co. Wicklow is on the lookout for a Warehouse Supervisor with developed leadership and innovation skills to manage the busy operation.
This is a brand-new role, and it will suit someone with experience in Food Production or Food Warehouse Operation.
What do you need to succeed?
- Knowledge and experience with HACCP standards and procedures
- Manage coding and picking of finished products
- Organise despatch, and manage all goods in & goods out
- Monitor temperature and ensure compliance
- Keep track of rotation of goods rotation and manage stock control
- Follow SOP’s, HACCP and Health & Safety guidelines
- Waste & shrinkage management
- Meet deadlines
- Adhere to the highest level of hygiene
What will you get?
- Salary €30,000-€35,000 depending on experience
- Bonus based on KPI’s
- Work 5 over 7 days
If this sounds appealing, you are looking for a company with opportunities for progression and want to contribute to development of the company, we would like to hear from you.
Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Permit (Orientation Year Visa not included) in order to proceed for this position.
If you do not meet the essential requirements as outlined in this advert, we regret that we are unable to process your application.